LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform to gain visibility for your business and generate leads with business professionals. This fundamental workshop provides you with hands-on instruction and the techniques to navigate LinkedIn with ease, create a professional presence, optimize your profile, and learn the best practices to grow and engage your network of clients, prospects, and referral sources.
During this three-hour LinkedIn class, we’ll cover:
• LinkedIn page navigation
• Optimal settings to limit the “nuisance factor”
• How to optimize your profile – making it easier for you and your business to be found in a search
• Creating a professional LinkedIn presence by highlighting customer-centric benefits
• How to grow your network by targeting prospects and referrals sources
• How to engage your network by staying top of mind with commenting, sharing and posting prospect-relevant content
Who Should Attend?
This in-depth workshop is intended for business professionals and business owners alike looking to expand their business. Attendees should already have a LinkedIn account, with information already entered into some of the sections. Attendees should also bring their laptop or device so they can follow the lessons and make changes in to their LinkedIn profile.